Job Title: Chief Engineer (Civil) Residential / Commercial
Educational Qualification: BE / B Tech Civil, M Tech
Experience: 20+ Years in residential and commercial projects
As per industry standards
- Works with the design team to develop safe, efficient, and effective projects that will fall within the budget.
- Evaluates all costs associated with each project including materials, costs of labor, and time expended.
- Negotiates contracts with vendors and clients to ensure the most cost effective means of reaching the customer’s needs.
- Approves plans and budgets for each project and makes any adjustments needed in consultation with the client and the directors.
- Coordinates the engineering team, assigning short and long term goals for successful completion of the project’s plans.
- Ensures safety of the worksite during the course of development.
- Reviews safety standards for the finished product.
- Makes sure all projects and undertakings stay on budget and within the projected time schedule.
- Manages the engineering team and oversees training of new employees.
- Allocates resources effectively including personnel, materials, and time.
- Drafts reports and data analysis for review by the company’s board of executives.