Digital Marketing - Manager
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Qualification: Graduate Engineer with good communication skills
- Experience: Minimum 5 to 7 year’s experience in the relevant field
Key Responsibilities :
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies which focus on our
industry of co-living spaces
- Handle paid promotions, Google AdWords & Facebook adverts optimizing them for maximum ROI
- Manage the Social Media, SEO and Content strategy of the business
- Set up campaigns and build community through social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram
- Optimize the budget for paid marketing based on our property listings and vacancy in those buildings.
- Generate quality leads for our properties and optimize lead capturing funnel
- Drive organic growth of the website and app
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners and work with affiliate partners
- Sync up with the design team and manage mailers-promotion, awareness, offers, etc..
Key Skills :
- Optimizing Google AdWords campaigns and Google Analytics.
- Demonstrable experience in leading and managing SEO/SEM, PPC Marketing database, Email, SMM, Influencer marketing and display advertising.
- Possesses digital marketing skills (email, social, paid media, search) and understanding of an end-to-end marketing process.
- Excellent communication Skills